Approximately 10"H x 10"W.
Great customer service!!!!!!!!Review by Jason
Nice and bright and festive. Great flowers. I think I got a different vase, but all in all it was great!Review by Sidney
Lovely flwoers. Thanks again!Review by jimbo
Great flowers and at a great price too. Thanks for all you help helping me decide which one to send!Review by Janet
Bright and cheery! Really brightened her day.Review by George
Feels tropical with the bright colors, I love it!Review by Dori
It's a great summer-time arrangement, I pick one up whenever I am going to be having company over for dinner!Review by Cheryl
These flowers were great. Bright and beautiful vase arrangement. Flowers were really fresh and smelled fantastic. It lasted for a long time too.Review by Bobbie
Write Your Own Review
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
Why do substitutions occur?
Occasionally, specific varieties of flowers or colors of a certain variety may be out of stock or not available. There are hundreds of flower arrangements and bouquets shown on our website and unfortunately every flower in every color cannot be kept in stock at all times. In the event that something is not available for your arrangement, the designer will select either the same flower in a similar color or another flower in the same color. In all scenarios, the original style and color scheme will be followed as close as possible.
In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
Flowers shown on our website are in peak form with open blooms. When delivered, it is common for flowers to be more closed or tight to ensure the recipient will be able to enjoy them for the full life of the flowers. Please allow the blooms to open naturally.
Containers & Vases
Just as all flowers are not always available, specific containers or unique vases may not always be in stock either. This is most common during peak times such as holidays when containers often sell out. If your selected container is not available, the designer will select a container that is as close as possible to your selected container.
Stuffed Animals and Plush Gifts
Many of the stuffed animals we offer are items that are shipped direct to the recipient. In the event that a plush animal is pictured with a floral arrangement/planter, the designer will select a plush animal as close as possible to the one pictured. Since plush are constantly coming in and out of stock, your order will be filled as close as possible and filled to the same value.
Chocolates & Food Gifts
The edible items we use in our gift baskets and chocolate assortments are subject to availability. The items pictured are a representation of what could be expected but those items are not guaranteed. In the event that the pictured items are not available, we will substitute with other items that are the same or greater in value. We will never reduce the total value of your selected item.
- Balloon styles vary. The balloon bouquets shown on our website are a representation of what will arrive. We do not guarantee the specific styles shown will be the ones delivered. Colors and styles may vary but we will always select the correct occasion(birthday, get well, thinking of you, etc).
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another variety.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
Orders Being Delivered to Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Internationally
- Flower, container and labor costs outside the continental US can vary greatly. These orders will be filled to value as close as possible to item selected. Stem count and overall design is subject to change due to local styles, trends and availability. Please know that substitution is common to these areas. We cannot guarantee the item delivered will match the exact container or flowers shown in the picture.
- Due to time zones, some areas may need to substitute in order to deliver on the requested date(Guam is almost a full day ahead of timezones in the US).
APO Address Deliveries
- Some military bases are located in remote locations that can only be delivered to via USPS. In these cases, we recommend non-perishable gifts only. We will contact you if the base you are sending to falls into this scenario. When shopping for something to an APO address, we recommend browsing our Gifts to APO Addresses section.
Minimum Amounts for Distant Deliveries
- In the rare scenario that your order is being delivered to a distant area with little to no delivery coverage, we may require a price increase to cover the added delivery expense. Since every area and scenario is unique, the charge depends on several variables. We will contact you in advance for your approval.
For more information regarding our Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.