About Kremp Florist
The Kremp family has been serving the Philadelphia region since 1936. In 1957, Willow Grove Flower Shop was purchased and a store was opened in Strawbridge and Clothier's in Jenkintown. Other stores were added to the company including several florists in the Philadelphia metropolitan area including Albrecht's and Pennock's. In 2003 major renovations were done to the main store in Willow Grove and several of the smaller branch stores were consolidated.